Nirovision's integration with Protege GX enables the unlocking of doors using facial recognition. Unlike other forms of identity recognition, facial recognition verifies if a person is actually present and whether they have access. This streamlines access, increases security and can eliminate the need for key cards and pin codes.
- Nirovision Product: Monitor
- IP camera(s): any camera with RTSP stream
- Server: see server specs
- Access control: Protege GX
- Make access more secure with biometrics.
- Save on keys, cards and badges.
- Provide a seamless access control experience for workers.
- Prevent unauthorised access from lost keys and eavesdropped pins by adding an additional layer of verification.
- Grant or deny entry based on body temperature (if also integrating with a thermometer).
- Easily add and remove access for certain individuals or groups of people using Labels.