ProtegeGX by ICT is an enterprise level integrated access control, and intrusion detection system. Nirovision's integration with Protege GX enables the unlocking of doors using facial recognition. Unlike other forms of identity recognition, facial recognition verifies if a person is actually present and whether they have access. This streamlines access, increases security and can eliminate the need for key cards and pin codes.
- Nirovision Plan: Custom
- IP camera(s): any camera with RTSP stream
- Server: see server specs
- Access control: Protege GX
- Make access more secure with biometrics.
- Save on keys, cards and badges.
- Provide a seamless access control experience for workers.
- Prevent unauthorised access from lost keys and eavesdropped pins by adding an additional layer of verification.
- Grant or deny entry based on body temperature (if also integrating with a thermometer).
- Easily add and remove access for certain individuals or groups of people using Labels.