This Acceptable Use Policy applies to Nirovision’s websites, products and services (collectively, “Services”). To keep the Services running safely and smoothly, we need our users to agree not to misuse them.
Specifically, you agree not to:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Services;
- tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Services, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- modify or disable the Services or use the Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network or data;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given Service as described in its corresponding documentation;
- solicit any users of our Services for commercial purposes;
- use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause Nirovision to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf (e.g., by causing Nirovision to become registered on any Email DNS blacklist or otherwise be denied services by any other third party communications service provider);
- misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Nirovision or any third party) or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws);
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others, or to export and misuse other users’ personal information (including account information) from our Services;
- use the Services to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others;
- submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes Nirovision’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Intercom’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to Intercom or any third party;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Nirovision’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks; or permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Nirovision may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the Services without notice or liability if Nirovision (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.