Nirovision integrates with IP cameras to further enhance security around the workplace. This integration enables Nirovision to act as very lightweight VMS with the ability to see cameras live, view events where a face has been captured and get alerts when an individual or anyone with a certain Label is identified.
If using Nirovision Doorkeeper to also check-in visitors via an iPad at the entrance, then this integration with IP cameras can provide alerts if someone tries to evade the check in process.
- Nirovision Plan: Custom
- IP camera(s): any camera with RTSP stream
- Server: See server specs
- Be alerted if someone failed to check in.
- Be alerted when a person is recognised or someone unknown is in the premises.
- Know immediately if someone has entered a restricted area.
- See what days someone was in, what areas they were seen and their close contacts for quick and accurate contact tracing.
- Review a timeline of events by identity, by groups of people using labels, or by face.
- View a breakdown of Labels seen in the Activity Graph.