Inception by Inner Range is an integrated access control and security alarm system designed for light-to-medium commercial installations. With the Nirovision + Inception integration, you can add a further layer of verification to your access control setup, by unlocking doors based on someone’s identity, on its own or combined it with traditional credentials. For example, during office hours users could present either a face scan, or card or PIN to access a building but after-hours facial recognition is revoked and users must present both a card and PIN.
- Nirovision Plan: Custom
- IP camera(s): any camera with RTSP stream
- Server: see specs
- Access Control: Inner Range
- Make access more secure with biometrics.
- Deny entry to those without the appropriate security permissions.
- Strengthen your building security by combining traditional and biometric credentials in 1FA, 2FA or 3FA configurations.
- Prevent unauthorised access from lost keys and eavesdropped pins by adding an additional layer of verification.
- Provide a seamless access control experience for workers.
- Grant or deny entry based on body temperature (if also integrating with a thermometer).
- Easily add and remove access for certain individuals or groups of people using Labels.